The Dreamweaver stencils catalogue is huge - we have selected the most popular ones, but if there is a particular one you are looking for and can't find it here, please contact us and we will get it for you.
There are many ways to use stencils...
- spread embossing paste through the stencil
- spread glitter paste through the stencil
- emboss using a light box
- sponge colour (such as from ink pads, or chalks) through the image
- sponge Versamark ink through the image and add embossing powder, then heat
- sponge Versamark ink through and use Stamp and Bond powder then apply gilding flakes or Perfect Pearls (see the examples in our Gallery)
Please click one of the images, for items within this category